Friday, September 28, 2007

I am BACK!!! u r not interested....to bad....i won't give up...KIM WE LOVE YOU....part1

Hi!!! I am pretty much disappointed but we'll see....So, as I said ,a lot of new things happened in Kim's life. As you already know,she is starring in a new show called Lipstick Jungle,and she MAY BE(she is casted on imdb,but the info isn't 100% reliable) returning in 24 THE MOVIE....about 24 season 7...there is yet no info on Audrey's comeback:( SHE IS ALSO PREGNANT!!! With a second child....and she looks beautiful and thrilling......also she was on Martha Stewart on 27 of September so search and watch the clip...lots of baby's:) gooo and seeee......:) lol love ya all....there will be more info soon as I gather all my info together kisses.....................part1

No comments: