Saturday, September 15, 2007

I am BACK and NOT GIVING UP!!!

Hi to everyone!!! I know I haven't been here for a long period of time,and as I can see nobody has commented my blog yet...I am really sad....I am really trying to popularize Kim Raver blogspot and provide people with info about her!!!! I am back now and I hope I will gain visitors and GET COMMENTED!!!!! Please....I would appreciate if u tell me what u think and how do you feel about this site.....thank you!!!! So...Kim has been up to a lot lately!!! But I will divide the news and this post separately so ...all of the NEWS and info will be posted within a few days....thank you!!!! kisses .........the picture (up) is from the recent NBC Upfront...she attended it to promote her NEW SHOW Lipstick Jungle coming January,2008!!!(down)

No comments: